- LinkedIn They turn data into products better than anyone else.
- Facebook If you are the type of person that loves to analyze people’s lives, there is no better place.
- Twitter Duh, It’s Twitter. lots of data and lots of possibilities
- Cloudera Cloudera is a successful Hadoop-based startup. Build tools and explore huge datasets for a variety of industries.
- Kaggle If optimizing algorithms and really diving into the data to get every last ounce of information is your thing, then Kaggle is it. Plus, there is nowhere else you will get to work on so many important problems in such a wide range of domains. Unfortunately, Kaggle is not currently hiring any data scientists, but they most likely will be seeking more in the future.
There are many other companies hiring data scientists. Where would you like to be a data scientist?