Skip to content
Top 5 Data Startups
- Kaggle They make data science a sport, enough said.
- DataKind DataKind may not technically be a startup because it is a nonprofit, but they are doing cool stuff. They match nonprofit organizations with people that love to analyze data and create visualizations.
- Cloudera They call themselves “The Platform for Big Data”. They are working hard to make hadoop easier to use.
- Coursera Coursera is an education startup, but with 2 Computer Science Professors as founders, you can bet they are crunching a lot of data about how people learn.
- BigML They are trying to make machine learning available to everyone. Machine Learning as a Service!