It was an exciting cloud data science week. Lots of interesting stuff to cover, so let’s get started.
- Microsoft DP-100 Certification Updated – The Microsoft Data Scientist certification exam has been updated to cover the latest Azure Machine Learning tools.
- Google Dataset Search goes GA – search and discover millions of datasets
- Google Cloud GPU Price Cut – Google reduces the prices of NVIDIA T4 GPUs which should save some money for people doing AI
- PyTorch 1.4 Released by Facebook – In addition to a number of other updates, it now has support for Java.
- Amazon Launches AutoGluon – A new open-source library which brings deep learning for images, text and tabular data to all developers.
- Amazon SageMaker now supports Tensorflow 2.0
- Choosing the Right ML Tools – This video walks thru the Google Machine Learning Decision Pyramid. It is nice to know the level of abstraction for various ML tools in Google Cloud.
- Mastering Azure Machine Learning is coming soon – This course will cover how to use AzureML to solve business problems