2020 is now in full swing and the announcements are starting to show up. There are some good ones this week.
- Google Releases a tool for Automated Exploratory Data Analysis
Exploring data is one of the first activities a data scientist performs after getting access to the data. This command-line tool helps to determine the properties and quality of the data as well the predictive power.
- Microsoft starts the year by releasing numerous Power BI updates
- Power BI Filter Pane goes Live
- Connect a Dataset using dynamic binding – use a single template to connect multiple datasets across workspaces
- Power BI Rebind APIs now support shared datasets – move reports across workspaces while maintaining the original dataset connections
- Power BI API generates tokens for multiple items
- Batch Operations for Amazon Translate
AWS can now translate all documents in a single S3 Bucket
- Amazon QuickSight has new analytical functions
Logarithms, square roots, absolute value, and exponents are now available
- Data Drift Monitoring for Azure ML Datasets
Azure ML now provides monitoring for when your data changes (called data drift).
Courses & Learning
- Upcoming Online ML/AI Conference, AWS Innovate
A free, online conference hosted by Amazon Web Services. It focuses on using AWS products to solve data science problems. It is February 19, 2020.
Leave a Reply