Here is the latest data science news for the week of April 29, 2019.
From Data Science 101
- The Go Programming Language for Data Science
- Quick Video Tutorial for Find Updates in Azure
- Two-Minute Papers, One Pixel attack on NN
General Data Science
- How to Go into Data Science – tons of Q&A for becoming a data scientist
- Uber submits Hudi to the Apache Software Foundation – Open source project providing stream processing for big data
- 3 Awesome Visuals with Python Code -Categorical Correlation Graphs, Pairplots, and Swarmplots
- What is the difference between AI and Machine Learning – ML makes decision based upon historical data, AI just tries to make smart decision (not necessarily with data)
- Software development best practices in a deep learning environment – Deep Learning adds some new challenges to traditional software engineering. This article covers some tips for just that.
- Tukey, Design Thinking, and Better Questions – In short, spend some time trying to optimize the question
- Faster multiplication – 2 mathematicians discovered a technique to multiply numbers in O(n log n) time
What do you think? Did I miss any big news in the data science world?
Leave a Reply