- Data Journalism Handbook 2 – Online beta access to the first 21 chapters
- Select Star SQL – A book that is also a walk-through interactive tutorial for learning SQL
- Dive Into Deep Learning – A very detailed and up-to-date book on Deep Learning; used at Berkeley. It also includes Jupyter notebooks.
- R for Data Science – Just like the title says, learn to use R for data science.
- Advanced R – A work in progress for the second edition of the book.
There is also Geocomputation with R (https://geocompr.robinlovelace.net/) – a free online book for spatial data analysis (aka Spatial Data Science).
Thanks for sharing
Happy to have stumbled upon this link. It’s a bliss to find all relevant topics in one place regarding Data Science. Totally considering going through the books!
Thanks for sharing this blog if anyone want learn data science in full depth then make sure you visit our website https://www.boardinfinity.com/
It is good to read books online but you can learn about Data Science in detail by joining any institute. To know more about Data Science visit https://www.boardinfinity.com/learning-path/data-science