Here are this weeks major announcements and news for doing data science in the cloud.
- Microsoft and Salesforce form Partnership
While not just for data science, this is big news. Azure has become the cloud provider for the Salesforce marketing cloud.
- GitHub Actions for Azure go GA
GitHub actions can now deploy databases and fire off pipelines in Azure
- Announcing FarmBeats
All about using AI and ML on the farm.
- Tableau and AWS launch Modern Cloud Analytics program
Helping customers with a cloud-based analytics strategy
- AWS launched Data Exchange
A new service for finding and using third-party data in the cloud
- AWS Step Functions Data Science SDK for SageMaker
Introducing an open source library for preprocessing, training, and deploying models with Amazon SageMaker