Here are the latest articles from Microsoft regarding cloud data science products and updates. This week, it covers: new AI training, IoT investments, learning for the deaf with AI, Cosmos DB, Project Roadrunner, and more.
- Aiming to fill skill gaps in AI, Microsoft makes training courses available to the public – The program provides job-ready skills and real-world experience to engineers and others who are looking to improve their skills in AI and data science through a series of online courses that feature hands-on labs and expert instructors. The program is part …[Read More]
- Microsoft will invest $5 billion in IoT. Here’s why. – We’re also getting a look into how both customers and partners overcome the specific challenges of building an IoT solution that harnesses massive amounts of data. Whether they … machine learning, AI, security and privacy. We are committed to helping …[Read More]
- AI technology helps students who are deaf learn – The AI in the Custom Speech Service uses this data to build models for how domain-specific words are pronounced. When a speaker then uses the words, the system recognizes them and displays the text in the real-time transcript. Chris Campbell is an NTID …[Read More]
- A new IP strategy for a new era of shared innovation – This AI-powered system guides surgeons during operations and sends … the statistical programming language used by data science experts around the world. Over 40 percent of the virtual machines running on Azure today use Linux. Some of our existing …[Read More]
- Inventory Optimization Solution in the Azure AI Gallery – This post is co-authored by Dmitry Pechyoni, Senior Data Scientist, Hong Lu and Chenhui Hu … We recently published a cloud-based inventory optimization solution for retail in the Azure AI Gallery. We designed this solution to be flexible, scalable …[Read More]
- Azure Cosmos DB – You can use a spark connector to do Machine Learning and Data Science in Spark using the Spark connector for … and all developers need to focus is on their application logic. Join our Data & AI Partner community call on April 6, where we’ll be …[Read More]
- Like a phone call: XiaoIce, Microsoft’s social chatbot in China, makes breakthrough in natural conversation – Now, Microsoft believes it has created the first technological breakthrough that can allow people to have a conversation with an AI-powered chatbot that is more like that natural experience a person might have when talking on the phone to a friend.[Read More]
- Run your Python script on demand with Azure Container Instances and Azure Logic Apps – An increasing focus has been placed recently on the data science process; a methodology to govern the enterprise-scale effort that goes into the development, deployment and maintenance of data analytics. Data scientists have not been lacking in terms of …[Read More]
- Project Road Runner uses photo-realistic simulation and deep learning to train autonomous driving algorithms – Project Road Runner hopes to make that task more manageable and accessible to the autonomous driving industry, developers, and researchers, by gathering data and training AI through real-world simulation. Simulation provides a means to collect extensive …[Read More]
thanks for sharing this vital piece of info through the data science community. I would like to know more about the training which microsoft is offering online for free. Please give some more details.
Please Guide Me!!
Thanks in advance!!
There are many webinars here: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/overview/webinars/
Also, see this for more courses: https://academy.microsoft.com/en-us/professional-program/tracks/artificial-intelligence/
on Twitter https://twitter.com/mslearning