Learn about Building Data Science Solutions on Azure
Join us for a discussion on data science on Azure. I was lucky enough to get Priyanshi Singh and Julian Soh to join me for a conversation about their newest book and their data science careers. This should be a fun conversation and highly informative.
Please feel free to bring your questions, even the technical questions.
Connect with Priyanshi Singh
Connect with Julian Soh
We will dive into Microsoft Azure for data science and building a career in data
There will be a lot to discuss with these two authors. Here is a list of some of the questions to be covered:
- Why write this book?
- Walk us thru the book and how it can help someone.
- How would you define MLOps?
- How can Azure Machine Learning help a company?
- When does a company need to start considering Databricks?
- What are some common challenges you are seeing organization making regarding data?
- What are some trends you see regarding data?
- How did your career journey bring you to where it is?
- What has writing a book done for your career?
- What are some career tips for people transitioning to a data science career?
- Plus, as always, your questions are welcome (and encouraged) during the live show
Get a copy of the book, Data Science Solutions on Azure
See more episodes of The Example Show.