Sense has launched to the public today, March 18, 2015. Sense is an online data science platform providing you the capability to easily perform your entire data science workflow via a browser. No need to provision new servers or install software, just click “New Project” and start your analysis. The Sense platform includes the following features:
- Languages: R, Python, Julia, SQL
- Simple collaboration for teams
- Easily Scale up or down with just the click of a mouse
- Scheduled Tasks
- Notifications for completion of long running tasks
- An on-premise Enterprise version
I have been one of the early beta-testers for Sense, and I have previously written about using the platform. I really like the platform. I find it easy, intuitive, and clean. Plus, I love being able to run all my analysis with just my chromebook. So, go signup and please feel free to follow me at sense.io/ryanswanstrom as I am sure to be adding some new analysis.
Below is a video with an expanded introduction to the Sense Platform.