- BigML – A great interface. Just upload your data and it shows basic information for each column such as a histogram and mean values. See the Gallery for some examples of the final models.
- Wise.io – Just launched, but it looks to be a serious contender. It was started by a team from UC Berkeley.
- Precog – Taking a slightly different approach, Precog is both a platform and an online IDE for data science. The IDE supports Quirrel, hyped as R for big data.
- Ersatz – Ersatz is currently in private beta, but they are building a web platform for building deep neural networks.
Am I missing any startups on this list?
While not really startups, the following 2 links might also fit here.
- Google Prediction API – Cloud-based machine learning tools
- PSI Project – A research project at the Australian National University.
There’s also ersatz, currently in private beta. It lets you build deep neural networks in the cloud via an API or web interface. Full disclosure: I’m a founder.
Definitely thanks for sharing. I knew there were more startups out there. I have put Ersatz on the list.
[…] Startups working on Machine Learning as a Service (MLaaS) (datascience101.wordpress.com) […]
Another startup that is not on the list is Predixion Software (predixionsoftware.com). It was started by a group of people that worked on data mining at Microsoft.
Another startup that want to come up with Digital experience index using ML algorithms. dxilogy.com
Although, Dxilogy is an interesting sounding startup. It does not appear to be building an “As a Service” product. Please correct me if I am wrong though.
Thanks for the link though.
[…] de procesamiento gráfico adicional que duplica el rendimiento. La empresa se enfrenta a una varied ámbito de competencia en el área general de la máquina de aprendizaje como un servicio, de BigML SkyTree a Wise.io […]
Predictronlabs is another on this field specialized in large scale automatic model development/management.
Thanks, do you have a link? I cannot seem to find one with a quick search.
sure I have.
Thank you, I was reading it incorrectly as “prediction labs”…my error
I have added it to the list
There is one more, new MLaaS: MLJAR (mljar.com) – Human-first machine learning platform.
Thanks for sharing