These are Data Science 101’s recommended sites and products.
Information Sources (Blogs/Sites)
- KDNuggets – New source and blog and conference organizer
- Analytics Vidhya – blog/courses/hackathon
- Towards Data Science – a community blog with reviewers for all articles so they are high quality
- twiml – The TWIML AI Podcast has a couple of episodes every week. It is interviews with people doing interesting things in the data space.
- Data Elixir – Once a week Newsletter keeping you up-to-date on the latest happenings in the data science world.
- Nuts about Data – A great, quick read for understanding the importance of using data. Recommended for any level.
What is missing? Anything you think should be listed?